Monday, 27 February 2012

Hello

Hello I'm so sorry I haven't spoke to you since valentines day so..... Welcome back I hope you had a great pancake day etc. ;) 
Today in have a video for you and some news I hope you will enjoy it.
NEWS
A new species of bat has been discovered  in Vietnam called the the Leaf-Nosed Bat which is pretty strange. Scientists say that this bat has a covered leafy nose to protect its nose while its hunting for prey. 
The leaf-Nosed bat was discovered by a woman named Christine Dell'Amore.
Here is a photo of the Leaf-Nosed bat up close....
  A new species of leaf-nosed bat.  This photo was taken by Vu Dinh Thong


video!! 
Here is a great video of a funny Advert.




 How hilarious >.< LOL!!!
















And here are some funny pictures...
             
   
Hope you liked those pictures and all the other things see you next time for more fun. 
BYE BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment