Monday, 9 July 2012

amazing pictures and giant crocodiles!!

Hello again welcome back I have some good news...
In September a giant crocodile was found and has broke the Guinness world record reaching the big time 
20 .24 feet (6.17 meters) long, the crocodile  is  named the LoLong.
"I didn't expect to ever see a crocodile greater than 20 feet long in my lifetime, not an experience I will forget easily," wrote Britton, senior partner of the Australian-based crocodilian researcher. The most recent record holder has been an 17.97-foot-long (5.48-meter-long) salt water crocodile. Britton also added, the 2,370-pound  (1,075-kilogram) Lolong may have a sizable impact on the crocodile.
Here is an image of the LoLong...
Giant crocodile picture: hunter subduing a giant saltwater crocodile, Lolong, in the Philippines before capture Giant crocodile picture: saltwater crocodile Lolong in its new home in the Philippines after capture
Now I will lead onto showing you some images close up of sharks...
Photo: Blacktip reef shark and fish  The black tip reef shark.

Photo: Gray nurse shark The nurse shark.
Photo: Lemon shark with fish The lemon shark

Photo: Shark with school of fish Shark with some fish.
GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!  
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment