Sunday, 11 December 2011

Baby's!

Hello, I'm going to start a new topic on Baby's. I have decided to do Baby's because we are preparing for Christmas and the birth of  baby Jesus.
I know I haven't finished on the Winter Animals but there are millions so I'll be continuing on that next Winter.
Bunny's
Bunny's I love em especially when new born. First when a new born bunny is born it cannot see and is VERY tiny, some breeds of rabbit are the size of the palm of your hand!
bunny's when born are not aloud to be touched by humans, only the mother can handle the bunny. Rabbits grow quite quickly and the time it is 6 months old then a human can hold or touch the bunny.
A mother rabbit will look after her bunny's with all her love they will make a nest for them and even rip their own fur from their fluffy bit under their necks to put in the nest to keep the Baby Bunny's warm, how sweet is that?
Here is a picture of some new born Bun's.               This video is of week old bunny's.
                                     
And as you can see the mothers 
white fur is around the bunny's.
















Here is a super duper funny video!

No comments:

Post a Comment